Friday, April 17, 2009

Apology and a long needed break....

I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time, neither have been reading as many blogs.
Writing a blog is hard work. And lately I have been short on time. A lot is happening in my life, cooking school, internship and a job...plus I am trailing at various restaurants to find an externship. I promise to be back, when my energy is up. I appreciate your readership and I hope I haven't driven all of you away. And I will be back hopefully in a week....

8 comments:

Sophie said...

Good luck with managing everything,...I know it isn't easy,....!!I haven't drifted away because your food is exceptional!

Elra said...

Understand dear, we'll looking forward to it. And, wish you a good luck with everything.
Cheers,
elra

Heather said...

i was wondering about you the other day! glad to hear you're still well (although busy!!). hope you can keep up your energy :)

MrOrph said...

Abby,

We all know what you feel. We await your next post.

No forgotten readership here.

Sabina said...

Hey Abby, I know how much you have going on. I look forward to reading more of your food-blogs when you have a chance to post them! Keep up the good work! I'll still be a faithful reader.

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Hey Abby, working in food, whether blogging or restaurants, means long hours and low pay, but I love it. Good Luck!

Lori Lynn said...

See you soon!
LL

The P & A Food Chronicles said...

I totally understand... i did the same thing with my blog,.. school, work... promotions... and also a little of straying off but we all need some breaks in life... and im glad you took one... =)